Monday, May 24, 2010

A wish for my children...

I pray that you will be blessed as I was while growing up. The world in which we live has changed so much in just 20 years. I can't just let you roam and go to school alone. You have to ride your bike around where I can see you and you can't walk blocks to go to your friend's house. But, keep that childhood innocence. Where there is not much to worry and fear. Do your best and believe that anything is possible. Because, with God all things are. Play and create. Let your imagination run wild. Explore your surroundings. But, respect. Yourself, your parents, your siblings, your family, your Creator. To do so will bring happiness all the years of your childhood. May you almost always act your age, while having a good head on your shoulders. You are my sunshines.

No comments:

Post a Comment