Thursday, February 11, 2010

Decluttering, day 2






I have been really holding back selling back G's cloth diapers. Yes, you can sell them. What else are you supposed to do? Throw them away? Kind of defeats the purpose of cloth (and spending so much money at the onset). Is he totally out of diapers? No, but we are working on potty training and the diapers cause him to get a rash more often than not. So, it's time. They take up a lot of space. But, it is a daunting task! I tried to post them on Craigslist and got a mild response. Thought I had sold some, but didn't really get an answer. So, now it's time to post on Diaper Swappers, where I bought most of them. But, why do I hesitate? Because I know people want pictures (of over a hundred diapers? ack!) and then I have to go to the post office and ship it. Oh well, I am ready and so is G. Better go charge that battery in the camera before I start. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well, they are posted without pics. Thought I had lost the whole post when my computer lost power! Ack. Thank goodness it was still there. We have a lot more diapers than I realized.

    ReplyDelete